Ripple Effects Wellbeing - Cancellation and payment policies:
I strive to provide quality, personalised BodyTalk Sessions to all my clients in a timely manner.
No-shows, last minute cancellations and late arrivals can cause unwanted ripples and affect other clients’ experience in a negative way.
I am also aware that many of us lead busy lives and that your time is valuable - so do I and so is mine, and I ask you to respect that.
However, sometimes life happens and appointments have to be postponed. If that’s the case, please adhere to the policy below and give me as much notice as possible should you have to move your appointment. The more notice I get the easier it is for me to run my practice in a professional manner and give people on the waiting list the opportunity to jump into an open spot.
- Change of booking: Notify me up to 24h before your scheduled appointment to reschedule. No charges occur. The more notice, the better.
- For last-minute cancellations or rescheduling within the 24h hour period before your appointment, you will be charged 50% of the session fee.
- For no-shows, meaning missed appointments without notification prior to the scheduled time, you will be charged the full session fee.
Payment is due at the time of the appointment and generally processed via the booking engine software Halaxy. Alternatively, you can choose to pay via bank transfer or cash (in person sessions only).
I reserve the right to cancel the appointment on the spot if the fee hasn't been paid upon commencement.
Package & voucher due dates:
- Packages are valid for 2 years from date of purchase. All sessions included in the package have to be scheduled within that time period of 2 years.
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
Refunds and change of mind:
BodyTalk is a cumulative form of health care. I therefore offer packages to support your commitment to your own healing journey. However, no refunds are given on unused sessions after the purchase of a package.
No refunds are given once a session has been conducted.
The healing process is different for everyone and healing will occur to the degree that your bodymind is ready to handle at this point of time. We do not make any misleading or wrong promises and deem you responsible for your own health and wellbeing at all times.
Should you be unhappy with the outcome of the session or have any further concerns, please contact me to discuss (see communication guidelines below).
Communication & Feedback:
If you have any concerns, issues or complaints, please reach out to me to discuss this in a respectful manner. If I don’t know about it, I can’t do anything about it.
Hence, I am open to feedback and happy to have a chat about your experience and to work with you to find a solution to resolve the issue in a way that we can both agree to.
I reserve the right to delete any disrespectful, rude or offensive comments or reviews from my website, google and any social media accounts if necessary.